Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Post Number 2. More about me.

My second post on my new blog hehe, never thought I'd get round to this.

Anyway since I feel in more of a cut and paste mood for now. I might just sling up some quick profile questions. I'll put up more in the near future.

A profile about YOU. (Actual interesting questions)
Created by roguesorcerer and taken 615 times on Bzoink
When or if you are in school, what is a bad habit you have in class:: I tend to wiggle my legs in class
Did you or do you study for most tests:: Yes
Do you ever go to the school library or local library:: Yes
If so, what do you usually get there. And if not, why not:: To browse the net, read the papers
Do you like te snn or the moon best:: Sun
Are you a nature lover:: Yes
Do you like animals, if so, what is your favourite:: Yes, I like cats
Are you in a relationship:: No
What is your hair colour:: Dark brown
If you could make it any colour, what would it be:: I don't really care
If you had a chance to go to the moon, would you:: No
If not, why would you not want to go, and if yes, why do you want to go:: It will be a dangerous mission, all the training, and I quite frankly am not willing to travel in a vehicle for several days for several thousand kilometres
Do you believe in aliens:: Yes - but they are far far FAR away they probalby won't notice us.
Do you like mythology:: A little bit yea
Do you like to draw:: Occasionally
Do you do anything creative:: Yes
How long was your longest relationship:: Haven't had one yet
Do you like anime:: Some anime, not a heavy watcher
What are your favourite animes:: Pokemon, Dragonball series
Do you want Adult Swim:: No
Do you smoke or drink:: No
Why do you or why do you not:: Too young
Do you like any sports:: No not really
Do you wear sunglasses:: Yes
Do you read:: Yes
What do you normally read:: non-fiction books, political/current events
What is your favourite food:: I have many
Would you rather be a demon or an angel:: Angel - dunno why but I just do.
Are you unique:: Yes
Do you still watch cartoons or do you think it is childsih:: Yes I watch cartoons
Does television really rot your brain:: If not utilised properly lol
I don't think so, you can learn by certain things you watch. Do you agree:: Yes
Have you ever been on a boat:: Yes
Have you been to Disney world:: No
Do you even like Disney:: A little bit, its been with me through the years
Do you read Dr. Suess:: Used to
Are you in college:: Yes
How old are you:: 17
Do you have a Gaia online account:: No
Do you have any other internet accounts:: Yes
If so, what accounts do you have:: Facebook, Yahoo, MSN, Bebo
What is your myspace URL:: Can't remember
Do you label yourself:: Yes
Do you like Sailor Moon:: No
Do you have any pets:: Yes
What pets do you have:: 3 dogs
Do you often wonder why people can be so ignorant:: Yes
Do you daydream alot:: a little bit
What do you normally daydream about:: random stuff
Do you write:: No
If so, what do you normally write:: I don't
Do you always have time for your friends:: No
If not, why is that so:: I'm too isolated
Do you give everyone respect:: Mostly everyone
Are you homophobic:: No, but I'm unsure of my own sexuality yet though.
Do you believe homosexual people have rights:: No, they're the spawn of Satan (rolls eyes sarcastically)
I do, why do you or why don't you:: They're just people, they just happen to like other people of the same-sex. Don't see why thats odd
Do you believe we have a creator:: No
What do you think it is:: I don't
Do you have a religion:: No
Do you currently have a crush on anyone:: No
What is your favourite celebrity:: Don't have one
Do you like Tim Burton:: I'm actually unsure
Do you go to the carnival:: Yes - when I have the chance
Did you like this survey:: Meh
You've been totally Bzoink*d!
Take This Survey | Search Surveys | Create a Survey

No comments:

Post a Comment