Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Political views

These are my political views

My Political Views
I am a centrist social moderate
Left: 0.01, Libertarian: 0.75

Political Spectrum Quiz


My Foreign Policy Views
Score: 2.14

Political Spectrum Quiz


My Culture War Stance
Score: -2.4

Political Spectrum Quiz


That's where I lie. This next picture is the main US and Australian parties



In other words I'm a Australian Liberal party supporter to a degree (I disagree considerably with some of their social policies, namely gay rights which I fully support but I want a tougher stand on severe crimes such as rape murder and paedophilia.), I honestly doubt that I'm far away from the US Democratic Party though. I agreed with slightly more of Obama's policies than I did McCain's and quite frankly, half the Republicans (McCain excluded) are a bunch of fundamental nutjobs.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there an edit button on this comment thing?

    Just to put it more in perspective, if you were voting in the New Zealand elections today, who would you vote for, and would you consider yourself a swing voter?

    As for the GOP, good god, Sarah Palin, what an embarresment to humanity her candidacy was. Just imagine if McCain had won, she would have been one heart attack away from the white house...

    ReplyDelete