Tuesday, July 28, 2009

After much consideration and thought. I've decided that now is the best time to start up my own blog. I will use this blog to discuss current and political events, pop culture and and other aspects of life from the viewpoint of a 17 year old autistic teenager.

I am Andrew Russell, who was born in the southern city of Invercargill in New Zealand but currently resides in the seaside Western Australia city of Mandurah. Known as Andrew to the outside world, online I take on more of a "snake-like" role as Ophiuchus, Ophiuchus14 or just simply Andyman. Ophiuchus means "serpent bearer" in Ancient Greek (hence my blog name). It is the name of a large constellation found in the equatorial regions of the night sky between Scorpius and Sagittarius. It lies on the travel path of not many the planets but also the sun. It is the "thirteenth" constellation of the zodiac but has been unfairly relegated to the sidelines.

Anyway it is getting late where I am now and I'll be back tomorrow to expand more on my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment